- What's Hot in Women's Shoes
- Shoes for All Your Favorite Outfits
- How to Wear Your Favorite Shoe Styles
- Shoe Styles Defined
- FAQs, Tips & Advice
- Size Charts & Fitting Information
- Shoe Repair, Care and Storage
- Shoe Shopping and Shoe Stores
- Designer Shoes for Women
- Hosiery & Shoe Accessories
- Comfortable Shoes
- Special Events, Jobs and Occasions
What's Hot in Women's Shoes
From the essentials that should be in every woman's closet, to the season's top trends and latest styles, this is where you'll find the hottest women's shoes and tips on how to wear them.
- Summer Shoe Trends 2014
- How to Wear Neutrals
- 5 Things to Love About Silver Sandals
- The DOs and DON'Ts of Flip-Flops
- 10 Must-Have Styles for Women
- Choosing the Right Shoes for any Outfit
- How to Organize Your Shoe Collection
- HOT HUE: Blue Shoes for Women
Shoes for All Your Favorite Outfits
Shoes can make or break an outfit, so it pays to learn which styles work best with your favorite clothes. Below, you'll find so many tips, you'll never wonder "which shoes should I wear?" again.
- What to Wear with Skinny Jeans
- The Best Shoes for Croppped Pants
- The Best Shoes for Short Skirts
- The Best Shoes for Yoga Pants
- Styles for Spring & Summer Maxis
- The Best Shoes for Jumpsuits
- What to Wear with Wide-Legged Pants
- The Best Shoes for Different Shorts
- Shoes for all Your Favorite Jeans
- The Best Shoes for Capri Pants
- Long Skirts: Shoes for Different Styles
- How to Wear Boots with Dresses
- What Color Shoes for Navy Outfits?
How to Wear Your Favorite Shoe Styles
If you're the type of woman who picks out her shoes first, then decides which outfit to wear with them, then you're going to love the articles below. Each one focuses on a popular shoe style, and offers suggestions on what to wear (and what not to wear) with it.
- What to Wear with Wedges
- How to Wear Mules & Backless Heels
- What to Wear with Ankle Boots
- How to Wear Tall Boots
- What to Wear with Ballet Flats
- How to Wear Women's Oxfords
- What to Wear with Combat Boots
- What to Wear with Leopard Print Shoes
Shoe Styles Defined
Sometimes finding the right shoe is as simple as seeing a pair of red heels that will match your new dress perfectly, but often, the task is a bit more daunting. Then, you'll need the right terms to describe what you're looking for. Trust me, it really helps. Below are several of the most popular women's shoe styles, with links to their full definitions.
- Oxford Shoes
- Slide Sandals
- Spectator Shoes
- Two-Piece Shoes
- Wellington Boots
- ... More from the Shoe Styles Glossary
FAQs, Tips & Advice
Even the most seasoned shoppers and biggest shoe fans can sometimes use a bit of feedback. Below are some of the most common questions, along with tips and advice on a variety of footwear-related topics.
- High Heels for Beginners
- The Worst Shoes for a Job Interview
- Styles to Make Your Feet Look Sexy
- Make Big Feet Appear Smaller
- Shoes to Make You Look Slimmer
- The Proper Length of Pants for Heels
- Shoes for Contrasting Outfits
- White Shoes After Labor Day?
Size Charts & Fitting Information
A cute pair of shoes is great, but a well-fitting pair of shoes is imperative. Here are several articles that will help you get the best fit and find shoes in hard-to-fit sizes.
- How to Find Your Shoe Size
- Inches to U.S. Women's Shoe Sizes
- Find Your Shoe Width
- Widths: What are all those Letters?
- Women's International Size Conversion
- Large Size Shoes
- Narrow Shoes for Women
- Small Shoes for Women
- Wide Shoes for Women
- Convert Men's to Women's Shoe Sizes
Shoe Repair, Care and Storage
It doesn't matter whether you spend a small fortune on shoes, or have very little to spend -- taking care of your shoes makes sense. Because proper shoe care doesn't just make your shoes look good, it also helps them last longer. Whether you're looking for a shoe repair shop, or just wondering how to clean your canvas sneakers, the following guides will help you keep your footwear looking its best.
- Shoe Terms Glossary
- Find a Local Shoe Repair Shop
- DIY Shoe Storage Ideas
- Shoe Trees: What and Why?
- Cleaning Suede Boots and Shoes
- How to Care for Leather Shoes
- How to Clean Canvas Sneakers
- Can You Fix a Broken Heel?
- How to Pack Shoes for Travel
- 7 Top Shoe Storage Products
Shoe Shopping and Shoe Stores
Passionate about designer shoes? Or maybe you can't resist a good bargain. Whatever the case, these tips, lists, and reviews will help you find the shoes -- and the shoe stores -- you're looking for.
- Secrets for Finding the Best Shoes
- Shoes on a Shoestring Budget
- Tips for Successful Shoe Shopping
- Trying on Shoes the Right Way
- Is Online Shoe Shopping for You?
- How to Choose an Online Shoe Store
- Shopping at Non-Shoe Sites
- Top Sites for Discount Shoes
- Cheap Shoes that Look Great
- Are Expensive Shoes Really Better?
- Shoe Gift Cards & Certificats
- Shoes Under $20
Designer Shoes for Women
Louboutin, Manolo, Jimmy Choo and more. This guide to designer shoes and will introduce you to top designers, and hook you up with all the best shopping sites.
Hosiery & Shoe Accessories
Woman can not live by shoes alone -- well, she probably can, but it's a lot more fun when you throw in stockings, tights, and accessories like clips, and laces. Whether you're looking for the perfect socks to go with those new boots you just bought, or wondering how to jazz up a pair of basic black pumps, help is at hand.
- How to Wear Sexy Tights & Stockings
- Wearing Tights with Boots and Shoes
- The Best Shoe Clips on the Web
- Top Picks in Books About Shoes
- Shoe Gift Ideas
- Chocolate Shoes
- Where (and Why) to Buy Toe Socks
- Where to Buy Tights Online
- Where to Find the Best Knee Socks
- Accessorize Your Sheepskin Boots
Pretty shoes are great, and finding a great deal on footwear can be a high like no other. But no matter how gorgeous the shoes are, or how much of a steal they were, if they don't feel good, you won't want to wear them -- and you shouldn't. Wearing the wrong kind of shoes too often can wreak havoc on our feet and bodies. Here are some resources that will help you find shoes that look good and feel good too.
- 6 Tips for Finding Comfortable Shoes
- Top Brands in Comfort Shoes
- Find Flats Uncomfortable? Here's Why
- Stylish Alternatives to Heels
- Inserts to Ease the Pain of Heels
- The Most Comfortable Heels
- 6 Myths About Flat Shoes
- The Most Comfortable Shoes. Ever.
Special Events, Jobs and Occasions
They may not get used often, but they're some of the most important shoes you can own. Whether you're a bride-to-be, a mom-to-be, or just looking for the best gardening shoes, this is where you'll find all those styles that only get pulled out for certain situations.
- How to Choose Your Wedding Shoes
- Pregnancy Shoes: Cute & Comfy Styles
- Gardening Shoes & Clogs
- Rain Boots: Top Tips & Brands