Print shoes are one of the hottest trends of the season, and everything from flowers to bold, retro patterns are popping up on every style of footwear.
Get in step with the pattern craze by checking out some of these top picks in print shoes, featuring flats, pumps and more.
1. Martinez Valero "Whisper" - Pop Print Pumps
Image courtesy of Zappos.com
With big, bold, vivid circles, these open-toed pumps come in three color combinations, all of which are very retro, and also very "now." The white version is very refreshing, and the turquoise version is very fun, but my favorite is the black version. It's very artsy, but will also look cool, even when print shoes aren't so "in."
2. Hale Bob "Dusty" - Luxe Print Ankle Straps
Image provided by Shoes.com
A little bit funky and a whole lot of pretty, there are not enough words to describe how much I love these shoes. With chunky, rounded 4" heels, and black and gold paisley print uppers, these ankle strap sling-backs have big, ornate buckles and loads of attitude. Unconventional, yes, but definitely a print shoe that won't be forgotten anytime soon.
3. Tribeca "Gigi's House" - Wild Print ShoesWildly sexy, it's difficult to choose a favorite color combination for these sassy sling-backs. Shown here in red and pink, they also come in purple/blue and black/gray/white -- and I love them all. They're very fun, and any of them would be a great way to add instant excitement to a plain white warm-weather dress or skirt ... just add a wide patent belt in a matching color, and you're good to go. And the black version would even bring a touch of personality to a casual summer suit.
4. Rockport "Griano" - Pretty Print FlatsCute and cosmopolitan all at once, these pretty print flats are begging to be paired with capris, jeans, minis or shorts, and the blue and white pattern is perfect for Spring and Summer. I'm crazy about this feminine print, and this <i>is</i> a list of print shoes, but these flats also look great in solid black or cashew.
5. Via Spiga "Quiz" - Lizard Print Sling-Backs
Image courtesy of 6pm.com
Subtle enough that they barely seem to be a print at all, these contemporary sling-backs feature a very unique lizard print in metallic sky blue. The modern hardware, edgy styling, and versatility of these shoes make them nearly irresistible -- and I love the black and white versions too.