Men's loafers are a versatile and stylish shoe choice. They're great for dressing up casual wear, or for adding a relaxed feel to dress attire. Check out these top picks in men's loafers to see some of the best choices for the season.
1. Kenneth Cole Reaction 'Mental Note' - Men's Dress LoafersThese dress loafers have a trendy square-toe design, plus goring on the sides that makes them easy to slip on and off. Offered in black and a deep shade of burgundy, these shoes have a very polished look, but ring up at less than $100 per pair.
2. Steve Madden 'Novo' - Stylish Loafers for MenRelaxed but still stylish, these loafers feature contrast stitching. I'm especially crazy about the brown leather version of these shoes, because they look so casual and cool, but they also come in black.
3. Rex for Robert Wayne 'Mongo' - Driving Loafers for MenTotally casual and a little bit on the sporty side, these driving-styled loafers come in several great shades, and are available with suede or smooth leather uppers. A natural with jeans, shoes like these are the perfect alternative to sneakers.
4. 'Irabu' - Unique Men's Loafers from MezlanVery dressy, and very much for the fashion-forward, these beautiful loafers have multi-textured uppers and style to spare. They're absolutely perfect in black, but the blue and brown versions are definitely worth a look as well.
5. Rockport 'Scavullo Venetian' - Suede Loafers for MenI'm a big fan of suede loafers, so I totally fell in love with these sylishly casual shoes from Rockport. The suede version is available in three great shades, and they can also be had in brown or black leather. Whichever color or material you prefer, they'd be a great match for jeans or khakis and a button down shirt.