Your feet, and your friends, will thank you.
- Converse 'Chuck Taylor All Star Core Ox': These classic sneakers need no introduction, and will never go out of style. (Buy Direct)
- Vans 'Classic Slip-On': Another legend, these classic slip-on shoes couldn't be any cooler if they tried. (Buy Direct)
- Macbeth 'Eliot Vegan': These shoes aren't just a great choice for vegans, they're a great choice for anyone who wants a cool, stylish, but totally uncomplicated pair of sneakers. And, they come in several awesome color combinations. (Buy Direct)
- Sneakers on About.com: For the hard-core sneaker addict, or for more in-depth reviews and information, About.com has it's own sneaker site. Check it out.
- Sanuk 'Vagabond' Sidewalk Surfer: I'm crazy about Sanuk shoes. They're comfy, they're cool, and they're affordable. And honestly, you could grab anything from their line and do well, but I'm linking to the 'Vagabond' because it's one of the most representative styles of this beloved brand. (Buy Direct)
- Merrell 'Jungle Moc' : It seems all genders and age groups can appreciate the comfort and easy styling of these classic slip-on shoes. (Buy Direct)
- Clarks 'Jink' Lace-Up Shoes : Available with a suede or smooth leather finish, these are like a shortened version of the classic chukka boot. (Buy Direct)
- Bed Stu 'Uncle Larry' Loafers : Unless you have the coolest uncle in the world, these loafers are likely to become your favorite uncle ever. (Buy Direct)
Men's Boots - The Anti-Sneaker:
- John Varvatos 'Hipster Chukka' : There are few things cooler and more laid-back than a pair of chukka boots, and they're a great sneaker-alternative for jeans and tees. (Buy Direct)
- Doc Martens '1460 Worn Broken-In' : They may have their roots in counter-culture, but you don't have to alternative, grunge, a punk, or even all that rebellious to appreciate this icon of the footwear world. (Buy Direct)
- Teva 'Mush Atoll Chukka' : A bit more rugged and sporty than a traditional Chukka, these casual boots look great in sand or black. (Buy Direct)
Designer and Dress Shoes for Guys:
And even if you have no idea who Hugo Boss is, or why they're called bicycle toes, you should check them out -- a great shoe really does make a great impression.
Bed Stu Footwear:
With styles ranging from casual to dressy, Bed Stu always has a great selection of cool shoes and boots to choose from.
John Varvatos Shoes :
Be still my heart, I love John Varvatos' men's shoes. Seriously, if I was a guy, I'd buy them all. Since I'm not, I'll just have to spread the word to as many guys as I can... and that means you.
- Men's Shoes from Hugo Boss : Whether you opt for a pair of sneakers or a pair of killer dress oxfords, you'll never be out of step with a pair of Hugo Boss shoes in your closet.(Buy Direct)
- Steve Madden Shoes for Men : Steve Madden shoes aren't as pricey as some of the other designers, and he has a huge selection of trendy and classic styles to choose from. (Buy Direct)
- More on Men's Fashion and Designers : And, if you're really serious about upping your fashion quotient, you'll be sure to have a look at About.com's site for men's fashion and grooming.