From the article: Comfort Shoes
What are the most comfortable shoes you've ever owned? Is there a brand you turn to again and again? Share your thoughts on comfort shoes, and read what others had to say. Share Your Thoughts
So far so good
- For sport I will choose Nike, but for casual dress Hush Puppies.
- —Guest Carl
- I got a pair after having some back and heel issues and spending quite a bit on a couple of pairs of danskos which didnt seem to help. The Finns I bought are called the "assuee" and are dressy enough for work and comfortable enough to walk in all day. I have some less expensive shoes which are fine for a few hours but for all day I prefer my Finns. I also will be trying the Sanita's as I do wear clogs/mules and hear good things about these shoes.
- —Guest jeanne keen
- They have designs that fit your needs, light weight.
- —Guest Queeni
- Take a while to break in but after that they are the comfiest shoes ever and last for years with little or no rubbing and look great too!
- —Guest Hygfgfcgh
- Skechers are so comfortable. I have heaps of different styles. Runners and the new 'go walk' ones I wear all the time! They are sporty looking and colorful too :)
- —Guest Tessa
Nike Roshe Runs
- They feel like socks. They are really light and the mesh upper gives you that barefoot feel.
- —Guest Angell
- SAS shoes are the best shoe I have ever had. I have had shoes that cost hundreds of dollars they could not come close to SAS shoes for comfort.
- —Guest Don
- These serve me well. Believe or not I got them at a thrift store.
- —Guest Frank
- I had a problem with my foot that wearing my Brooks tennis shoes did not completely fix. The Dansko professional clogs are the BEST shoes I have ever had for being on your feet all day or walking and they fixed my foot problem. Expensive but worth it.
- —Guest Becca
- For those who can afford it - leather shoes, hand-made (or semi hand made) in France and Portugal. Leather lining and insole, natural rubber sole. Not dress shoes - they are shoes to serve your feet, not the other way around. Between all members of my family, we own at least 20 pairs of these - purchased mostly on ebay, used. Cannot afford new ones.
- —Guest Joanna
- I was introduced to Oofos @ the Yoga Journal Conference in Estes Park CO last fall... LOVE them... super comfy and SUPPORTIVE, trust me... I'm on my feet all day as a massage therapist... I feel like I'm walking on a cloud! Lightweight, fun colors, and washable... you gotta try em!
- —Guest Ronda
Most Comfortable Shoes Ever
- While I like to rock a pair of heels and have had/have many comfortable pairs, my all time favorite for comfort, stability, durability and general cuteness is the FREESTYLE sneaker by Reebok. When I was working as a physical therapy assistant, I went through 11 pairs. It broke my heart when they were discontinued! However, due to continued requests for it's return from many customers, THEY'RE BACK!!! I wear size 11 and now have pairs 12 and 13 (1wht. 1blk.) although I no longer work. They can be found at J C PENNY in regular and wide widths. JUST GO FOR IT!!!
- —Guest Katie's Girl
- Sanita professional clog good for back knees hips and feet. Love love love!
- —Guest Mary
- SAS doesn't get high marks for style but they excel in the area of comfort. The footbed is heavenly!
- —Guest Anonymous
- I love SAS (San Antonio Shoes) and oddly the Dr. Scholl's tassel loafers I get at (exclusively) Haband. Seems I wear out a pair of those a year.
- —Guest WyndWoman
1-15 of 220Next